On this interview, Faraz interviews a board certified male plastic surgeon and asks him about a new(ish) procedure which allows men to get a sexy male body without doing the work. It’s called the BodyBanking procedure.
Dr. Douglas Steinbrech is a Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons under the American Board of Medical Specialties. Dr. Steinbrech specializes in Minimally Invasive Aesthetics. He has been selected as one of America’s Top Plastic Surgeons by the Consumers’ Research Council of America.
He was trained in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the prestigious NYU Institute of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Douglas Steinbrech has been ranked in the top 10 plastic surgeons in NYC.
Want to get thicker, fuller and stronger hair – check out FullyVital and use code antiaginghacks for 15% off.
Dr. Douglas Steinbrech Background
- Grew up with a hard work ethic, really passionate in surgery.
- He underwent eight years of surgical training at New York University in General Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive surgery.
- He was trained at the prestigious NYU Institute of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
How Does BodyBanking Procedure Work?
- Take all the fats out of your problematic areas and uses them to sculpt other areas to look like it’s muscle
- It is using the structural elements of the fat cells and put them in the right place of the body
- This creates a sexy male body without working out or even dieting – though Dr Steinbrech recommends both.
How Can the Fats Not Melt Away and Stick to the Body Parts Where They Were Placed?
- It’s about the right technique.
- Nutrition also plays a big role. He recommends people load up on carbs two to four weeks before the procedure and at least two weeks after the surgery.
The Liposuction Procedure
- The fat cells that people have are determined between 17 to 22 years old.
- If a person is getting fat later on in his life, he’s just adding more volume to the existing fat cells.
- If a person is losing weight, he’s shrinking those fat cells.
- In liposuction procedure, individual cells are being sucked so that they will no longer exist in the bad area of the body.
- Liposuction is safe.
- It is an out-patient procedure.
How Many of the Procedures Require Implants?
- 60-70 percent of Dr. Steinbrech cases are just BodyBanking; the other 30-40 percent they may use an implant
- Implants may be helpful in some areas where more definition is required – such as the pecs
How Long Does this BodyBanking Procedure Last?
- At present, BodyBanking is really promising and can last for many many years.
- They had one to two revisions but only due to the change of lifestyle of the person or he had an accident.
What Does Dr. Steinbrech Do When There Are Loose Skin around the Belly?
- They use torso tuck procedure.
What About Gynecomastia?
- Yes, the surgery can be done to address Gynecomastia.
How To Contact Dr. Steinbrech To Get A Sexy Male Body
- To get a sexy male body using the procedure described above, contact Dr Steinbrech
- Dr. Steinbrech’s Website
If you want other tips on weight loss, make sure to check out my interview on fasting with Brad Pilon.