Chris Burres is a published author, Host of the Uncovering the Secrets to Longevity Health Summit.
Chris Burres is the founder and chief scientist at MyVitalC, where he manufactures a Nobel Prize winning molecule responsible for the single longest longevity experimental result in history, a full 90% extension of life.
Here are the topics of discussion:
02:25 Chris Burres’ Background?
- Chris got into Carbon 60, which is a nobel prize winning molecule
- Carbon 60 helps make better materials
- Chris wrote a new book – “Live Longer and Better”
- He’s also hosting a summit called Uncovering the secrets of longevity
6:20 How Did Chris Come Up With The Summit?
- Chris interviewed 55 experts in longevity
- Chris also interviewed Dr Steven Gundry, Dave Asprey and Ben Greenfield
11:15 How Chris Sees The Terms Biohacking and Longevity?
- Biohacking started with trying to positively hack your body
- Most interviewees are open to living longer if they can live happy and healthy
- Now biohackers and longevity folks are coming together
16:40 What Were The Interviewees Most Excited About Longevity?
- The human DNA has all the information – it would be exciting to help improve the DNA
- Stem cells can really help with repair, but the red marrow where these are made shrinks with age
29:30 Why Chris Wrote His Book Living Longer and Better
- Been wanting to write a book for a long term
- He found a co-author that helped him bring the book to life
34:30 How Far Do You Think Humans Can Live?
- Chris believes humans can live to 120 now
- But people can live to infinity sooner than we think