On this show, Melissa Bolona and Faraz Khan discuss the wonderful benefits of bone broth. We talk about how you can get USDA organic bone broth delivered to the comfort of your home.
After finding herself in an unexpected wellness rut, actress and model Melissa Boloña turned to her sister for advice. The answer was simple: bone broth. Melissa noticed an immediate difference ranging from better gut health and less cravings to beautiful, glowing skin.
The problem? She couldn’t find any local spots with tasty or convenient options. She then spent over 6 months testing out recipes in her own kitchen to create the flavorful and shelf-stable products you now know, Beauty & the Broth’s gut-healthy, broth concentrates.
Melissa Bolona Background
- Grew up in NJ
- Suffered from digestive issues early in life
- After school, moved to LA to get into acting
- After a while, tried bone broth and it helped her with digestive issues and cleared bone broth
- Found that
What’s Unique About Beauty & The Broth
- Shelf stable bone broth made in the USA
- USDA organic
- Single serve concentrated extract
- Animal GAP welfare rated 4 – means beef is grass fed, grass finished, no antibiotics or hormones
- Cooking process – they cook the big bones intact
What Are The Benefits Of Bone Broth
- Bone broth is high in natural collagen (turns into gelatin during cooking)
- Gut microbiome – helps to seal the lining of the gut
- Great for joints as well
- Includes lots of minerals and vitamins
- 85% of immunity comes from the gut
- Also provides the building blocks of cartilage
- Curbs cravings, in addition to the above benefits of bone broth
Melissa’s Recommendations For Bone Broth
- Drink bone broth daily
- Can see results in as early as two weeks
- One client saw result with acne
- Some clients see faster recovery from injuries
- Chicken, beef, marine are all great
- Launching a vegan broth which mimics benefits of collagen: seaweed, pea protein, ginger and nutritional yeast
Where To Find Bone Broth
- Go to Beauty & The Broth and get your hands on some of Melissa’s delicious bone broth.