On this episode, Faraz Khan interviews Freddie Kimmel: a personal friend, a biohacker, a cancer, lyme and mold survivor.
Freddie’s Background With Health Conditions
- Freddie moved to NYC and got into Broadway right away.
- Shortly after moving to NYC, Freddie woke with a rheumatoid arthritis syndrome.
- Took painkillers and lived with extreme chronic pain.
- In 2006, got diagnosed with testicular cancer. This turned to metastatic cancer because the cancer had spread.
- After one year of treatment, he was declared cancer free.
- But started having intense pains from bowel obstruction.
- This led to many more surgeries to remove scar tissue.
- This went on from 2001 to 2015.
- He also found lyme disease and mold toxicity.
- At one point, western medicine stopped working for him.
- He started a paleo diet, found PEMF, hyperbarics, stem cells, Egoscue method and other biohacks.
- Freddie keeps getting better.
Freddie’s Top Biohacking Technology
- Turns sound, gives it power through an amplifier, then moves it through a transducer coil to turn it into rolling electromagnetic spectrum
- Gives the wellness does of therapeutic sound into the body
- The body is challenged with a beneficial frequency and the body picks up the lesson plan
- The body creates a robust magnetic field – surplus energy allows the body to heal.
- Freddie could feel energy moving through his body
- Started feeling better in 3-4 months
- Now he uses it to detox, for boosting energy
- PEMF – Increases trans-membrane potential in a cell
Red Light Therapy
- Freddie had a great response to red light therapy
- Helped him with reducing scar tissue
- Started to improve his joint health
- Sweating helped Freddie – felt drops in body pain, mental therapy
Check out the full podcast for all the details.
Freddie’s Top Tips For Everyday Health
- Bring joy into everything you do
- Have energy behind the action of everything you do
- Use AmpCoil everyday
- Pulsed Red Light
- Cold Exposure