How to Find new Purpose at any Age and Create a Longevity Mindset
On this episode of Anti-Aging Hacks, we discuss Longevity Coaching.
We discuss the following points:
1. How to grow Bolder not Older
2. How to find new purpose in your life in mid-life, and your 60's and 70's
3. How to cultivate a longevity mindset and a longevity body
My guest, Otto Siegel, holds a Masters Degree in Education, Biology and Chemistry from the University of Munich and a Masters Degree in Coaching (MCC) from the International Coach Federation.
Growing up as a 'Highly Intelligent Misfit', he had to overcome his own learning and behavioral challenges.
Now he provides science-based coaching programs for progressive families and adult professionals to decode and activate hidden brilliance as a foundation for a joyful and meaningful life.
Here are the show notes:
How Otto got Involved 1:40
- Met Bernadine and Jim Strole in 1990 and heard about physical immortality
- Changed his mindset and his life
- Came to USA to be part of the two week long conference
- Saw experts at the conference, and decided to move to USA to be part of the super longevity community
- Had a painful divorce
How he created Genius Coaching 6:40
- Found his passion to help coach people
- Developed a specialty called Genius coaching
- Premise is that people are genius in their biology, and applied to real life with smart kids who learn better by themselves, helps intelligent misfits, mid-life crisis, and retirement age
- Helps people dig deeper into their knowledge, action and what they would like to do
How to find Purpose and New Goals in Life at a Later Age 12:20
- In older age, people should not sell their age but should sell their expertise
- They have leadership experience, life experience, and have wisdom
- Could use their collective wisdom
- Learning to collaborate across generations could be a great uniter
- Otto coaches people to go from a normal lifestyle to a longevity lifestyle
- Helps people grow bolder not older
- Otto helps replacing old habits with better ones, like upgrading an old software system
Subscribe to the Podcast Here:
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.